Some of the blog features that I found to be most beneficial were the “Useful Websites” gadget and the “Images” gadget. If other teachers or blog members found useful websites, they were able to add them to this spot of the blog. This would allow my students’ parents to find websites that would help their child with what we are studying in class and give them additional help. I also found the images gadget very useful. We were doing a space unit and I was able to add NASA Images of the Day to the blog. This allowed me to show my students different pictures from space. It went with our unit perfect and allows students to continue investigation once the unit is over.
What has stood out to me since I have started blogging has been the ease of it. I have created a website before; creating, updating, and maintaining a blog is so much easier and efficient (to me) compared to a website. I personally like blogging much better.
Friday, November 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I totally agree - blogging is so easy. It's such a convenient way to share information with others, either professional or personal.
ReplyDelete