Friday, November 13, 2009

Blog Turnover Reflection A

From this blogging experience, I learned several things about myself. I was not confident with the whole idea of nor did I feel like I would be able to lead others in doing a blog. In the end, I feel quite comfortable teaching others how to create and manage a blog. I can instruct others in adding an image, adding gadgets, and how to put a survey on a blog. I think they are easy tools that would be very beneficial to students, teachers, and parents. I was most surprised by all the gadgets that one could add to their blog. I found several educational as well as fun things that could be added to a blog (i.e. weather channel, -- days to till Christmas, fall pictures, pictures from space, etc). These were things that kept my attention as well as my students' attention.

1 comment:

  1. You have been a great blogging project leader. I appreciate all of the innovations you've exposed us to through your blog examples and your willingness to help me as I learned what was possible in my own blog. I hope we take more classes together ... and I will look for your future blogs so I can become one of your "followers".

    ReplyDelete